Subject Re: [IBO] Field Name not found error(Need help!!)
Author Helen Borrie (TeamIBO)
At 02:41 PM 08-01-02 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I got a problem that is not making sense to me at all. I have a client of
>mine that is getting the following error:
>
>Exception 'EIB_StatementError' in module filopto.exe at 00245909
>FieldName: LASTNAME not found

Daniel,
I read your other messages where you indicated that this can't be replicated even on equivalent hardware and servers...

The usual source of this error is a reference to a column in an unprepared dataset. Before you go through the process of reinstalling, it might be useful to explore your code for statements that are referring to it as an output field or parameter and eliminate the possibility that it could occur while the statement was unprepared..i.e. has never been prepared, or has been explicitly unprepared. It might be something as simple as adding a statement to a handler

if not Prepared then Prepare ;

regards,
Helen Borrie (TeamIBO Support)

** Please don't email your support questions privately **
Ask on the list and everyone benefits
Don't forget the IB Objects online FAQ - link from any page at www.ibobjects.com