Subject Re: [IBO] IBO inside a dll
Author Martijn Tonies
Hi,

sorry, I should have explained better:

The DLL is the only place where IBO exists -- there's no IBO inside the host
application. When the host app needs a connection/query, it calls a DLL
function that returns a wrapper around the IBO object.

With this wrapper, everything can be done like 'normal' (ok, not everything,
but enough). This works fine - but when I use the TIB_Script component (via
such a wrapper), and the script in it generates an error (invalid syntax or
so), when shutting down the app, it will generate an AV... :(

Martijn