Subject Re: [IBO] IB Controls and Grid Question
Author Helen Borrie
At 08:00 PM 17-09-01 +1000, Geoff Worboys wrote:

> > Q3.
> > During desing time , whne i put IB_ComboBox into
> > IB_Grid , every time i trigger IB_Query Active
> > property True/False.
> > Error Occur Message
> > 'Cannot Focus a disabled or invisible window.'
>
>Do you have any events being executed as a result of the query
>becoming active? Are you able to reproduce this problem on a small
>demo app?

Geoff, this seems to be normal behaviour when dropping a control into the grid - its Visible property automatically gets switched to False. I don't remember this occurring with IBO 3.x but I can't say it didn't occur, either.

It still works as expected at run-time...

Regards,
Helen

All for Open and Open for All