Subject Re: [IBO] GSG
Author Jason Wharton
Because it cost me a heck of a lot of money to have it produced and the vast
majority of people who use IBO do so for free. This gives them an
opportunity to contribute a very modest sum even though they are using IBO
itself for free. Therefore, in order to recover some of the expense I ask
that people pay the very reasonable amount of money that I do.

If this were a more ideal world where my family didn't actually need food to
eat and a safe roof overhead I might be able to give everything away for
free. But, I simply cannot.

Is there anyone on this list who purchased the GSG that feels it wasn't
worth the money you paid for it?

Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ
http://www.ibobjects.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "delphiman" <delphiman@...>
To: <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 6:06 PM
Subject: [IBO] GSG

Announcing that version 1.2.1 of the Getting Started Guide is now available.
Announcing that version 1.2.2 !!! of the Getting Started Guide is now
available.

What would be the reason why this is not included in the IBO.hlp - where it
surely belongs?

delphiman@...
Mobile: (Australia) 0407-007-159
Phone: ( Australia (02) 6041-1036)