Subject Re: [IBO] TIB_LookupCombo in a grid
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
Dion,
your SQL seems just fine - excepting that I can only see three candidates for LookupCombos (I assume you have sensible indexes defined). You are
using a TIB_Query, aren't you (I got a bit confused when you said 'Source Table')?

There's of course a bit more to using LookupCombos in a grid, but you've hopefully read about all that in the Getting Started Guide.

Set