Subject Getting Started Guide.
Author delphiman
>The Getting Started Guide

I can't find this anywhere - in either of the two .hlp files - or anywhere else. Please advise where I might find it?

Meanwhile I have managed to get a Project together - during which time the TIB_Grid, TIB_UpDateBar and TIB_Text inputs all faithfully reflected the presence of the TIB_DataSource and TIB_Query which I had dropped onto a DataModule (which I had duly included in the "Uses" clause of the Form) together with a TIB_Connection (named "Connect") and a TIB_Transaction (named "Transaction") .

1.TIB_Connection has the following Properties
1.1AliasName is set to "IBLocal".
1.2DataBaseName is set to the path to my DataBase.
1.3Path is also set to the path to my DataBase.

2. TIB_Transaction has "IB_Connection" set to "Connect".

When I run it everything compiles - but it is obvious that I don't have access to anything. Even the TIB_Grid does not show the fields.

Perhaps someone can please tell me what I am missing.

delphiman@...
Mobile: (Australia) 0407-007-159
Phone: ( Australia (02) 6041-1036)
ICQ 63345769