Subject Re: [IBO] TIB_LookupCombo in a Grid
Author Helen Borrie

Mike Hickman wrote:

>MH>In the new record the user enters Information into each field .
>Some information is retrieved from another dataset, in this case from
>the Chart table. All fields may contain data.

OK, so are you saying that the main dataset is retrieving information from the lookup dataset, other than the text associated with the lookup key?

Are you saying that you have more than one keylinks pair defined between the lookup dataset and the main dataset? (This MATTERS.)

Helen

All for Open and Open for All