Subject Physical position in a table.
Author rodrigueztang@cantv.net
Do you have explain better the concept to me but I need to recover of
a lot of record from the table in the same way as they were entered
in the DBGRID.

For example a user initially enters 5 records in a DBGrid and makes
COMMIT. So, it recovers them and the DBGRID shows them as they were
entered, but if the user inserts a record between the second and
third record (position), when it makes COMMIT and reload all records,
DBGrid show the record at end of dbgrid. Why?

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/