Subject RE: [IBO] Lookup Combo & Combo Box
Author Kaputnik
I don't understand your problem one, perhaps you can explain a bit more
on the topic.
Problem two is easy:
You have a style of csDrpDown, where the user can choose from the
dwopdown, but also enter his own values, if he likes.
Change the style-property to csDropDownList, and you will be fine with
your lower/uppercase thing.

Cu, Nick

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/