Subject Re: [IBO] USING TwwIBOTable
Author Ed Malloy
Geoff, (et al)

For what it's worth,

I specified an insSQL for my CarTable (the one that I was having
problems with), and it is working as I had expected.

I guess that I will need to write an EditSQL or an SQLForUpdate....
And what is a SQLWhere.

The documentatin on Jason's website tells me that TIBOQry and
TIBODataset are based on the same class... so maybe I should be using
TIBOQry...
Well they don't call it a learning curve for nothing..

ed