Subject Re: [IBO] Lookupcombobox question
Author Helen Borrie
At 07:50 PM 06-07-01 +0000, you wrote:
>Helen
>
>I have tried your suggestion, but no luck. The keylinks now looks
>like this:
>
>MODELNAME=STOCK.MODEL
>
>Now the lookupcombo has no relation to the field in the "master
>dataset". If you change the lookupcombo the field in the "master
>dataset" does not change. It really looks like IBO is unable to do
>this. I used to do this with the BDE and Paradox without any problems

Johan,
Three questions:

Does the model name in the parent data set continue unchanged after you refresh it?

You mentioned that you have a foreign key relationship between MODEL and STOCK. In which direction does this relationship run? Would you please post the ddl statement where this constraint is declared?

Which query component class are you using for the datasets?

Regards,
Helen

All for Open and Open for All