Subject Re: [IBO] Lookupcombobox question
Author Johan Kotze
Geoff

I have been using IBO for a while and I am able to get the
lookupcombo to work when the "lookup dataset" has two fields: a key
field and a description field. Then I have no problems. The problem
here is that the "lookup dataset" has only one field and this is the
field that must go to the "master database". I also want to display
the field in the "master database" in a grid as well. I have tried
your enhanced lookupcombo as well, but I am sure my problem is in the
keylinks property. My Keylinks and KeyDescLinks looks like this:

MODELS.MODELNAME=STOCK.MODEL

Is this correct ?

Johan Kotze