Subject Re: [IBO] IBOQuery/Table for IP2000--problems with, need some direction
Author Chuck Belanger
Daniel, and anyone else interested:

Found out the "real" reason for the problem: turns out that I had set the keylink
id, and it would only allow editing of the RTF with the IP component if it was
blank. I tried adding and deleting several times and sure enough, that was it.

As far as performance, I'm looking forward to the new IBO4; I have not been using
the beta.

Chuck