Subject Re: [IBO] IBOQuery/Table for IP2000--problems with, need some direction
Author Chuck Belanger
Daniel:

Thanks for the quick reply.

I will try that.

Turns out I tried the "regular" TDataset IBOQuery and it worked just fine! So go
figure. Maybe the IP aware one is old or something. Right now I'm not even sure
why I tried the IP components at all.

I'm also working on optimizing the Query to make everything go faster on loading.

Thanks,

Chuck Belanger