Subject Re: [IBO] IBDataset - Prepared
Author Helen Borrie
Rohit,

Sorry, but this description/explanation/solution makes ABSOLUTELY no sense for the way IBO works.

What data access components do you use? The Subject of your email even suggests you are using IBX, not IBO !!! Please tell us the class name(s) of the "problem" components (as shown in the object inspector) - that is, the dataset, datasource, connection and transaction classes.

What version of IB Objects (look at the Version property of your connection component)?

Regards,
Helen