Subject Re: [IBO] IBO Installation (where is IBA_StringList.INT)
Author Jason Wharton
By placing the DCU's it should not be trying to rebuild the IB_Components
unit.
Perhaps you need to rename the IB_Components.pas to something else forcing
it to use the DCU files you put in place there.
It might also be that the IB_ObjectsPartial.zip may be a bad build.
I'll double check that to.

For the time being I sent you full source access so you can get going right
away.

Regards,
Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ
http://www.ibobjects.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martijn Hoedeman" <m.hoedeman@...>
To: <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 4:52 AM
Subject: [IBO] IBO Installation (where is IBA_StringList.INT)

> Hi all,
>
> I've been reading this group for some time now and done some testing with
IBO so now it is time for the real thing. :-)

> The initial testing with the eval-versions went pretty smooth, (allthouh
some of the IBO appoches was some getting use to) but now I've purchased
the product I've hit a small problem. After installing IBO I try to rebuild
and install IBO_D5.DPK and I get an error compiling "IB_Components" at "{$I
IBA_StringList.INT }" stating it cannot find the file (neither can I)