Subject Re: [IBO] ATTENTION: IB_Connection is not streamed out in 3.6Dh/i
Author Mario Zimmermann
I *have* set AllowDefaultTransaction to false. My IB_Connection is in
a datamodule and all IB_xxx on other forms refer to that connection.
After I have updated to 3.6Dh/i I can still see the correct
IB_Connection property on my forms (i.e.: "DModule->IB_Connection")
but it is not streamed out to the dfm file anymore. So, at designtime
everthing seems to be ok, but at runtime I get an exception, saying
that the query must have an IB_Connection assigned.

Mario

--- In IBObjects@y..., "Jason Wharton" <jwharton@i...> wrote:
> In what way did it mess up your forms? The only case where it won't
stream
> them out is if they are the default connection for the session. In
which
> case it will automatically pick up the default connection when it is
blank
> in the DFM upon loading.
>
> If you want it to always stream them out set the session[props] to
false for
> AllowDefaultConnection.
>
> HTH,
> Jason Wharton