Subject RE: [IBO] IBO4 buglet
Author Norman Dunbar
Jason et al,

This is a very well known bug in BCB's IDE. It has been around since at
least BCBV3 and gets lots of comments on the NGs about it.
People are very frustrated that Borland won't fix it.

Apparently, it will not be changed if you put a full UNC (?) name as in
\\server\drive etc, but this doesn't help when distributing to other users.

Regards, Norman.

----
Norman Dunbar EMail: NDunbar@...
Database/Unix administrator Phone: 0113 289 6265
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd. Fax: 0113 201 7265
----

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Wharton [mailto:jwharton@...]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 10:10 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IBO] IBO4 buglet

I agree with this and for some reason when I would change it to that it
would automatically change it to the fully qualified hard coded path. I'll
probably need to go in with a text editor and directly modify the source
rather than using Delphi. I will remember to do this before I do the final
release.

Thanks,
Jason Wharton
CPS - Mesa AZ