Subject Re: [IBO] Re: IBO 3.6 Dh
Author Helen Borrie
At 08:38 AM 27-06-01 +0000, you wrote:
>Reload won't help. I have just tried that. The content of the web
>page remains unchange after hitting Refresh button. This is what I
>get:
>
>"
>Release 3.6
>Saturday 24 March 2001 - Newest release 3.6D was posted to all
>download areas. A new helpfile will follow shortly.
>
>A tutorial sample app for OAT handling has been added to
>the ..\Tutorial subdirectory.
>
>Current patch level is 3.6Df released 16 May 2001.
> From the latest RELEASE NOTES for IBO Versions 3.6D and 3.6Cg: "

Get another browser! <g>

for i := 1 to 999 do
begin
IE5ByMicrosoft.ReloadButton.PressHard;
end;

This is what I see (in Netscape):

Release 3.6

24 March 2001 - Newest sub-release 3.6D posted to all download areas.

A tutorial sample app for OAT handling has been added to the ..\Tutorial subdirectory.

Current patch level is 3.6Dh released 26 June 2001.

Notes from patch releases since 3.6D:

6/26/2001 Sub-Release 3.6 Dh

Bugs fixed:

· If IndexName was being used with MasterFields it was not using the columns from the index being referred to.

etc. etc.

Have fun!

Helen

All for Open and Open for All