Subject Re: [IBO] gds32.dll access violation
Author petkarsai@freemail.hu
Hi Jason,

Thank you for your immediate reply. I revised my collegue's code and
seems he didn't assigned own TIB_Session instance per thread. After
modifying his code we'll continue with extensive testing and I'll
report the list about the results.

Regards,

Peter Karsai
petkarsai@...

Vamszoft Kft.
http://www.vamszoft.hu

--- In IBObjects@y..., "Jason Wharton" <jwharton@i...> wrote:
> Péter,
>
> One thing to be sure of is each thread needs to create a TIB_Session
> component and then when you create the other components like the
> TIB_Connection make the TIB_Session instance the owner of the other
IBO