Subject RE: [IBO] IBObjects and internationalization
Author Thomas Steinmaurer
Hello Jörg,

there are several localization packages available:

http://www.multilizer.com/
http://www.sicomponents.com/tsilang1.html
http://www.korzh.com/delphi/localizer/
http://www.preview.org/e/mlang.shtml

or simply search on www.torry.net

Haven't tried any of this packages. AFAIK Multilizer has won the Delphizine
Award this year but is in a higher price segment. The others are cheaper and
I think also good solutions. Depends on your purposes. Please let me know if
you some of these packages

Thomas