Subject Re: [IBO] Problems installing IBO 4 Beta
Author Paul Little
Hi helen, Luc,

Yes I have this problem also. I mailed Jason directly about it but if
there is an amendment to the download that will be fine.

Also I had a problem with the previous version (4 beta y) which loaded
and installed fine but when I recompiled my app I got an error:

[Fatal Error] CapitalMarkets.dpr(19): File not found: 'IBDataset.dcu'

Jason told me that this file had been changed to IBODataset but I
couldn't find anything in the release notes about it. Can anyone
enlighten me as to how I get my app to recognise the name change?

Thanks
Paul