Subject AW: [IBO]
Author Christian Kaas
> I would like to ask is there any programming strategy, hint,
> approach, idea to make faster my application?
for those comboboxes - are those filled with hundreds and thousand of
records?!
try to use another kind of control (for example a small button to the left
of the entry field opening a selection window) for that purpose.

reduce the number of queries fired from the client by using on (huge) joined
query or a selectable stored proc and handle the insert and updates with a
stored procedure as well.

I use this techniques regularly and get very good results...