Subject Re: [IBO] IBOTable filter help
Author Daniel Bertin
You are absolutely correct, in my panic mode, I had not gone through the
regular trouble shooting steps properly. I was doing the same thing, my
users do to me, when they say the software doesn't work, and dont explain
where the problem is coming from.

Thanks I'll definetely keep this in mind next time.

But how does the indexname property, in IBOTable, relate with the filter
property? or does it at all. Can I not have a filter without a indexname?

with no indexname, the first record of the filtered records would not
display.(after it had been inserted and posted, and the filtering field set.

in this case
complete = 'N'

Thanks
Daniel