Subject Re: [IBO] Problems with TIBOTable
Author Daniel Bertin
I'm also using IBOTable with Infopower2000 and I'm getting funny reactions
to post.

example post a inserted record and I don't see the first record in the
table, I figured it was my filter but, cannot make sense of this? could you
explain how you came to this conclusion. I'm really pulling my hair on this
problem I loose the first record in the table it seems like.

It's in there in the IB table but I cannot view it if there is a filter set
on the table??

Help
Daniel