Subject Re: [IBO] Problems with TIBOTable
Author Daniel Rail
Hi Jason,

Just to let you know that I found the problem and it's related with the
OnUpdateFooter event in the Infopower grid. I thought that it might not be
related to this feature, but apparently it is. I'm using TwwIBOTable and
when doing the post, it seems to do a refresh before your code is executed,
maybe part of Infopower's Post method and depending where you inherit it, I
think this bug does occur. The work around that I'm using is not to assign
any code to the OnUpdateFooter of Infopower's grid and call a separate
procedure from the AfterPost event to populate the grid's footer. For
everything to work properly OnUpdateFooter can't exists, because even if
it's only a message box that is shown in that event, the problem will
occur. I don't know about Infopower 3000, if this persists with it, but it
occurs in Infopower 2000.

It would be nice for future reference to have this added to the help file
for the Infopower related components.

Have a nice day.

Daniel Rail