Subject RE: [IBO] Storing Office Documents in IB DBs; OT: Office Automation
Author Thomas Steinmaurer
Christian,

you could try my IBO data-aware OLE-Container with optional
ZLib-compression.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me directly.

Have a nice day
Thomas Steinmaurer
IB LogManager - The Logging Tool for Interbase/Firebird
http://www.equitania.de/interbase/iblogmanager/start.htm (Deutsch)
http://www.equitania.de/interbase/iblogmanager/default.htm (English)