Subject Re: [IBO] strange behaviour: Test.gdb
Author kjteng@maxis.net.my
> Nothing, look at CommitAction of the IB_Query.

I think the problem has nothing to do with CommitAction. I have
tested it. Commit only close the dataset on employee.gdb but not
test.gdb (all other the settings are the same).

After spending the whole of this morning on testing, I discover that
this problem does NOT occurs in version 3.6CD, it only happen in
3.6De and 3.5Dg.

Now I suspect it is a bug.

> Transaction.TimeoutProps.
Which property of timeoutProps ? I thought the setting of
timeourptops will only affect when to end the transaction. How does
it cause the dataset to be refreshed?

kjteng

--- In IBObjects@y..., guido.klapperich@t... wrote:
> > I have problem with the database created by the
TransactionTutorial
> > program (TransactionsHandling directory): Whenever I
commit/rollback