Subject RE: [IBO] WISQL: Lost ability to edit records
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
I do not understand why this bug is there. I send Jason the fix several
months ago. Are you sure you're using a fresh IB_WISQL?

I just opened IB_WISQL project that comes with 3.6D and IBF_Browse (dated
february 2001) shows that qrRelations has already:
ReadOnly=False
RequestLive=True

If I use it, it allows editing. Maybe the EXE ready to download in the IBO
site is not updated? I confirmed that the date the latest IBO zip has for
the IBF_Browse files is the same than the files in my disk.

C.