Subject Re: [IBO] WISQL: Lost ability to edit records--Thanks!
Author Chuck Belanger
Thanks, Rob:

Your instructions were perfect. Found the correct component quickly. Turns
out the source was already set up for editing the Browse, so I just
recompiled and the new WISQL worked just fine. It will save a lot of hassle
when I just need to quick tweek of an item in the table.

Thank you!

Chuck Belanger