Subject Re: [IBO] gds32 Access Violation
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
Helen wrote:
>Is it possible that you are trying to commit (or rollback) an unhandled
>transaction?

>If you use explicit transaction control (i.e. autocommit is false) you'll
>need to test for InTransaction before preparing your statement and, if
>necessary, call StartTransaction. This causes the client to obtain a handle
>for the transaction.

Are you sure? I rarely use AutoCommit and would have run into trouble long
time ago if I had to call StartTransaction explicitly (which I never ever
do). Mind you, I check TransactionIsActive before Committing, but as far as
I know IBO itself knows when to start a transaction - even when
AutoCommit=false. I'd rather guess his trouble comes from starting a
transaction twice or something like that (which I've never done, since I
never explicitly start a transaction).

Set
(oops, I've just disagreed with Helen again :o)