Subject Re: [IBO] Version 3.6de
Author kjteng@berjaya.com.my
Thanks for your help.

I have just downloaded all the files (except junk? file). I was
unable to access the download page yesterday evening but somehow
everything seems ok this morning.

I have just installed it. Very smooth installation. The problem on
Delphi 3 which I have previously have (with version 3.6Cd) no longer
exist. Good work.

kjteng

--- In IBObjects@y..., "Jason Wharton" <jwharton@i...> wrote:
> > I tried to download the version 3.6de but have some problem. Hope
you
> > could help.
>
> Was it there or no? Did the download fail in progress?
>
> > 1. What are the files junk1, junk2, junk4, junk5 and junk7 for?
Some