Subject Re: [IBO] LookupCombo
Author Svein Erling Tysvær
Hi Dave!

I generally think of a key as any column(s) that uniquely identifies a record -
most often the primary key. The foreign key is something a bit different (and
not mentioned as often) since it need not be unique in the table where it is
defined, but must be unique in the table it references (i.e. defined as either a
primary key or with a unique constraint).

Set