Subject Re: [IBO] IBO speed vs BDE?
Author Chuck Belanger
Ian:

When I spoke about using FoxPro, I meant from within FoxPro, not through the
BDE. Right now I'm working with a Delphi program using Interbase through the
BDE. My comparison was with Visual FoxPro within a VFP program, and then it is
not a "wet dog", but it does run circles around anything I've seen so far with
what I'm currently working with.

Again, my question what kind of speed increase can I expect by accessing
Interbase directly via IBO?

Thanks,

Chuck