Subject Re: [IBO] Re: WISQL:datapump error, need help!
Author Joseph Alba
Yes, I noticed that this could be a possible gotcha because a new sql
statement will have left-over settings in other tabs.

My suggestion is that these links should be cleared up when the first two
tabs (the SrcDataset.SQL and the DstStatement.SQL) are changed and prepared.
What happens now is that the new links are appended to the old left-over
DstLinks and is a puzzling gotcha for newbies.

Joseph Alba