Subject Re: [IBO] prevent Rowchange in Grid while state <>dssbrowse
Author Tomas MichalĂ­k
Hi,

stahlberger@... wrote:
> Found a way in a thread from sep.t/2000

For those who don't have the message or can't find it - subject of that
thread is "Intercepting scroll while state in dssEdit/dssInsert" and I
was able to find it on MERS archives.

As I don't have a full source I can't make the suggested change in
TIB_DataSet.MoveBy method. I verified that current version (3.6D) still
need that change in order to solve this issue. Would that change hurt
some other functionality ? If not, could it be changed in next minor IBO
version ?

Regards,
Tom

Tomas Michalik