Subject Re: [IBO] IB_WISQL problem (maybe)
Author Paul Little
No this is a brand nw SP. I tried your suggestion (sort of - I shut down
WISQL and restarted it) but got the same error.

The trouble is if I could find out what the offset figure related to I
would probably be able to sort it out. i don't suppose it relates to the
number of characters (or something) from the begining of the SP code
does it?

PL