Subject Re: [IBO] A lot of IB_LookUpCombo
Author Helen Borrie
At 03:18 PM 03-04-01 +0200, you wrote:
>Yes, it's this situation. Need I to create relations for each field that
>needs a IB_LookUpCombo?

You need to define a statement for each column that you want to fetch a lookup value for. The statement is encapsulated in a TIB_Statement object.

>But the most fields needs a IB_LookUpCombo! Are
>there other ways? For example in MS Access a lookup combo can have a SQL
>string for source, can I do with the same IBO component?

That is exactly what IBO does. TIB_Query is a descendant of TIB_Statement. Welcome to the world of object-oriented programming and inheritance !!

Cheers,
Helen

All for Open and Open for All