Subject Re: [IBO] problem with the Evil BDE
Author Helen Borrie
At 10:10 AM 03-04-01 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>My app was running fine on my tester pc until he scrapped the BDE, I have nowhere found in my app any reference to BDE, have not used any VCL data control, looked at all the uses clauses.
>
>As anyone faced this before, it is hard to debug on my system as if I remove the BDE, well delphi may not like this verry much. Funny also is that the connection fails without any error message at all. Just an empty display or login that don't work (if loginprompt = true).

You haven't really provided enough information to understand your problem so let's try to start somewhere...

In what way does the login not work? In what way does the connection fail?

What components are you using for connection and data access?

What does your connection code look like?

Cheers,
Helen

All for Open and Open for All