Subject RE: [IBO] Help :OnValidate
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
Then I don't have any idea what you want. In the OnValidate event you
shouldn't change field values. The BeforePost event is just before the row
is sent to the server, be it insert, delete or update. You can change values
here. Isn't it what you wanted? You have PostedState built-in variable to
know if the operation is Insert, Delete or Update.

C.