Subject RE: [IBO] TimeoutProps & CommitAction
Author Michael L. Horne
Jason,

Win2000, Delphi 5cs, IBO36D, IB6, Dialect 1

Yes, the query does appear to be closing after 5 minutes
and the user must exit from the screen and go back in
to reopen the query, before they can see the data again.

I just open the db, then open the query, and wait. The
grid will go blank after 5 minutes of doing nothing.

I can create a sample if necessary.

Below is how the components are defined:

object cnMain: TIB_Connection
DefaultTransaction = trMain
ColumnAttributes.Strings = (
'T_BOOLEANCHAR=BOOLEAN=T,F;required')
Params.Strings = (
'PATH=C:\Offroad\IB\ORInventory.gdb'
'USER NAME=sysdba'
'PASSWORD=masterkey')
Left = 40
Top = 24
end
object trMain: TIB_Transaction
IB_Connection = cnMain
AutoCommit = True
Isolation = tiCommitted
Left = 128
Top = 24
end
object qyBatchM: TIB_Query
ColumnAttributes.Strings = (
'BM_COST=CURRENCY'
'BM_DATE=NOTIME'
'BM_VARIANCE=CURRENCY'
'BM_POSTED=BOOLEAN'
'BM_FREIGHT=CURRENCY'
'BM_FREIGHTEXP=CURRENCY'
'BM_OTHER=CURRENCY'
'BM_CHANGED=BOOLEAN=T,F'
'Bm_INVDATE=NOTIME'
'Bm_DUEDATE=NOTIME')
DatabaseName = 'C:\Offroad\IB\ORInventory.gdb'
FieldsAlignment.Strings = (
'BM_WAREHOUSE=CENTER'
'BM_TYPE=CENTER')
FieldsCharCase.Strings = (
'BM_DESCR=UPPER'
'BM_TYPE=UPPER'
'BM_INVNUM=UPPER')
FieldsDisplayFormat.Strings = (
'BM_DATE=mm/dd/yyyy'
'BM_POSTDATE=mm/dd/yyyy hh:ss a/p'
'BM_COST=#.00;-#.00;#'
'BM_VARIANCE=#.00;-#.00;#'
'BM_FREIGHT=#.00;-#.00;#'
'BM_FREIGHTEXP=#.00;-#.00;#'
'BM_OTHER=#.00;-#.00;#'
'BM_DISCOUNT=#.00;-#.00;#')
FieldsGridLabel.Strings = (
'BM_ID=Batch#'
'BM_DESCR=Description'
'BM_TYPE=Type'
'BM_COST=Cost'
'BM_DATE=Date'
'BM_WAREHOUSE=WH'
'BM_VARIANCE=Variance'
'BM_POSTED=Posted'
'BM_POSTDATE=PostDate'
'BM_FREIGHT=Freight'
'BM_FREIGHTEXP=FreightExp'
'BM_OTHER=Other'
'BM_APVEN_ID=VenID'
'Bm_INVNUM=Invoice#'
'Bm_INVDATE=Inv Date'
'Bm_DUEDATE=Due Date'
'Bm_DISCOUNT=Discount'
'BM_ACTPERIOD=Act Per'
'XAPVEN_COMPANY=Vendor Company')
FieldsDisplayWidth.Strings = (
'BM_TYPE=25'
'BM_COST=55'
'BM_FREIGHT=40'
'BM_FREIGHTEXP=40'
'BM_OTHER=40'
'BM_VARIANCE=30'
'BM_DATE=64'
'BM_WAREHOUSE=23'
'BM_POSTED=26'
'BM_POSTDATE=104'
'BM_ID=51'
'BM_DESCR=144'
'BM_APVEN_ID=46'
'XAPVEN_COMPANY=159')
FieldsIndex.Strings = (
'BM_ID'
'BM_APVEN_ID'
'XAPVEN_COMPANY'
'BM_DESCR'
'BM_TYPE'
'BM_COST'
'BM_FREIGHT'
'BM_OTHER'
'BM_FREIGHTEXP'
'BM_DATE'
'BM_WAREHOUSE'
'BM_VARIANCE'
'BM_POSTED'
'BM_POSTDATE'
'BM_CHANGED'
'BM_PO_ID'
'Bm_INVNUM'
'Bm_INVDATE'
'Bm_DUEDATE'
'Bm_DISCOUNT'
'BM_ACTPERIOD')
FieldsVisible.Strings = (
'BM_CHANGED=FALSE'
'BM_ACTPERIOD=FALSE'
'Bm_DISCOUNT=FALSE'
'Bm_DUEDATE=FALSE'
'Bm_INVDATE=FALSE'
'Bm_INVNUM=FALSE'
'BM_APVEN_ID=TRUE'
'BM_PO_ID=FALSE'
'BM_GROUP=FALSE')
IB_Connection = formIBData.cnMain
SQL.Strings = (
'select '
' (select APVEN_COMPANY from apVendor'
' where BatchM.BM_APVen_ID = '
' apVendor.APVEN_ID) as xAPVEN_COMPANY,'
' batchm.*'
'from batchm')
ColorScheme = False
GeneratorLinks.Strings = (
'BatchM.BM_ID=gen_BatchM_id')
KeyLinks.Strings = (
'BatchM.BM_ID')
MasterSearchFlags = [msfOpenMasterOnOpen, msfSearchAppliesToMasterOnly]
OrderingItemNo = 1
OrderingItems.Strings = (
'Id=bm_id desc;bm_id'
'Descr=bm_descr, bm_id;bm_descr desc, bm_id desc'
'VendorID=bm_APVEN_ID, bm_id; bm_apven_id desc, bm_id desc'
'Vendor=1, BM_ID; 1 desc, bm_id desc')
OrderingLinks.Strings = (
'BM_id=1'
'BM_Descr=2'