Subject Re: [IBO] Grid Labels are not saved at connection level
Author Helen Borrie
At 01:32 PM 28-03-01 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I just noticed that the grid label definitions I make in
>TIB_Connection/Query Forms/Field Properties are not saved. Everytime
>I open the property editor the grid labels are empty.
>
>Mario

The Query Forms page of the IB_WISQL instance that appears when you double-click on the IB_Connection isn't a property editor - it's an inline utility set.

You need to set the global properties in the appropriate stringlists of the IB_Connection's Object Inspector (FieldsDisplayLabel, FieldsGridLabel, etc.)

Cheers,
Helen

All for Open and Open for All