Subject Numeric(10,2) from Domain gives TIBOBCDfield in Delphi!?
Author Christian Kaas
the subject says it all - some of my fields become tibobcdfields when
added to the field list of a tiboquery - how comes that!? Also i am
getting troubles when setting these fields with the .asfloat method!

--
Christian Kaas mailto:christian@...
Client/Server/Internet/Multitier development

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/