Subject Re: [IBO] Help :OnValidate
Author Luiz Alves
> Yes, but, this must work in OnValidate Event.
> I have :
> if (afield.fieldname='p') then
> p1:=....
> if (afield.fieldname='p1') then
> p:=....

I am not sure, but I think thare are a problem in your code.
When you are validating p you use:
if (afield.fieldname='p') then
p1:=....
Here, you are changing p1 and this trigger another onvalidate event to p1.
So, this onvalidate event to p1 changes p value triggingan other onvalidate
to p.

Really, I realize you are in a loop.

Try use another approach to this problem.

Luiz.