Subject Re: [IBO] Re: Blob insert woes...
Author Admin
Aage -

Thanks for the reply. I don't know if my post made it clear enough
(probably not) but the conversion error occurs upon executing an insert
or append statement, before attempting to assign a value to the fields
in the new, not yet posted row. I'm fairly baffled by this one. I had a
routine that worked once before and I never received this conversion
error, even when I was trying out routines that didn't work.

DK