Subject RE: [IBO] Suggestion : the TIB_MONITORDIALOG should StayOnTop !
Author Josipovic, Nick
Don't agree completely...

If such an option at all, then it should be an option, not a feature.
The monitor takes away much room, and I often need the room for my
application.

It is different at my development machine, where I have 1600x1200, but when
I do trouble-shooting on the productive machine, mst of the users have
1024x768...and there is not enough room for an app and the monitor.
I for myself would like to have a checkbox in the monitor itself making it
stayontop on demand.

Nick Josipovic
Corporate Market Intelligence