Subject RE: [IBO] IBO Support Environment
Author Kaputnik
Jason,

this is exactly the answer to our (at least my) prayers....
It would be very usefull to have a centralized gdb with local archives,
perhaps a mechanism to delete messages older than x days on the local
archive and full-text-search in the db for keywords (something homegrown)...

I can again offer to share my hardware and bandwidth to host the central
gdb, or at least a replicated european server. The machine I have in mind is
a 1BG RAM PIII-500 with a 5-disk lvd-raid 5 (this one would be almost
dedicated, hosting only a small gateway-server on it which has 1-2 times per
week something to do)...this schould suffice, I think. If the load becomes
too hard, there are still other machines available with more horsepower...

CU, Kaputnik
(Nick Josipovic)

nick@... <mailto:nick@...>
kap@... <mailto:kap@...>