Subject RE: [IBO] Re: OT: Messages Out of Sync
Author Kaputnik
I have a separate folder in my mail-reader, and can sort very good on the
threads thanx to outlooks threading capabilities.
Having the mails in digest-mode makes threading and searching a nightmare,
as I completely loose the context of the messages....
To digest or not to digest is completely a matter of taste, but I still
wanted to point out its disadvantages :-)

CU, Kaputnik
(Nick Josipovic)

nick@... <mailto:nick@...>
kap@... <mailto:kap@...>