Subject Re: [IBO] SQLWhere Example wanted
Author Andreas Pohl
You need,

TIB_Connection (assign DatabaseName,UserName,Password;)
TIB_Connection (assign IB_Connection)
TIB_Query(assign IB_Connection,IB_Transaction)
TIB_Datasource(assign IB_Query)
TIB_SearchPanel(assign IB_Datasource)
TIB_IB_UpdateBar,TIB_NavigationBar,TIB_SearchBar (assign IB_DataSource)

Doubleclick on IB_Query1 and assign sql.text with 'select * from adr). Try
to open dataset at runtime by clicking on blue book button (Hint: Open
dataset'). It should work at design time. Hit the blue question mark
(4.button from left) and dataset is in search mode. Assign a wanted text in
field and post your search (blue ok button). If this is working at design
time, your app is working at runtime. You've only to open the dataset in
OnShow event of form (IB_query1.Open).

This is a realy simple explanation for your first app. Please keep in mind
that all native TIB_XXX controls (Edit,Memo etc.) are "search aware", e.g.
you can edit a search condition in search mode and IBO will add right where
clause to your query automatically. Please see online help for advanced
search conditions ( "between, <,=,>" ) and IBO's date handling etc.

HTH for first steps.

Mit freundlichem Gruss & Best Regards

Andreas Pohl
apohl@...