Subject AW: [IBO] OT: Messages Out of Sync
Author Kaputnik
This sounds very interesting.....

If somebody has the time to write the application, I would more than happily
provide the hardware to run the db on it....
My machines are directly connected to the german Internet-backbone via
switch (100Mbit), so speed shouldn't be the problem :-)

CU, Kaputnik
(Nick Josipovic)

nick@... <mailto:nick@...>
kap@... <mailto:kap@...>